RISK COVERAGE TERM AND CONDITIONS
- It shall be your absolute responsibility to insure the goods with any Insurance Company in
order to secure transit of your material.
- If you wants to book goods on Carrier Risk, you shall pay the necessary Risk Coverage
Charges in advance to us otherwise the we are not liable for any loss / damage.
- Risk coverage not available for Perishable goods, Brittle goods, evaporite Liquid etc.
- We are not responsible for any leakage, breakage and weather conditions.
- We are not responsible for internal damages to the contents of packages or damages to
unpacked goods or damages to perishable articles or damages to brittle articles.
- Maximum coverage is rs. 25000.00 Per booking receipt (Consignment) and we are liable for such coverage only
- If you want to more transit coverage , you must insure your material from outside.
- Risk coverage amount must have been declared at the time of booking by shipper and also produce bill or supporting documents which indicate amount of material. If no amount declared at the time of booking, we are not liable for any damage or loss.
- Procedure of claim must be from Booking Center and you must have to provide necessary original documents of material.